Hi and welcome to Lesson 4!
Today we have a wonderful guest instructor, Luna Russell (14). Get ready to make some cute critters!
Lesson 4 Supplies:
• typing paper (or thin paper), trimmed to a square format
• index card
• optional: fancy paper for detailing, glue stick
Lesson 4 Video:
If you would like to download this video, click the link above and you will find download links below the video screen window.
1. Fold your paper down as shown, except the last two steps (image from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_fortune_teller):
2. Draw eyes, nose and "tummy" with pencil on Side A:
3. Turn over, and draw brain, heart and tongue on Side B:
4. Optional: Turn to Side A and sketch in ears and round out body; trim.
5. Outline pencil drawings in ink.
6. Color with markers. (And optionally add ears, wings, horns, paws, etc.)
7. Finish the last two steps of the fold, and play!